Dr. Nadja Simons
work +49 6151 16-75414
Raum: B1|01 258
- since December 2018: Postdoctoral researcher at TU Darmstadt, Ecological Networks. Focus on effects of land management on arthropod diversity and teaching statistics
- 2015-2018: Postdoctoral researcher at TU Munich, Terrestrial Ecology Research group. Worked within “BioHolz-Projekt” on ecosystem functions in managed forests and effects of deadwood enrichment
- 2011-2015: PhD student at TU Munich, Terrestrial Ecology Research group. Thesis: “Effects of land-use intensity on arthropod diversity and community structure in grassland”.
- 2009-2011: Master of Science Biology at JLU Giessen. Thesis: “Impact of elevated CO2 on phenology, community structure and pollinators in a permanent grassland”.
- 2006-2009: Bachelor of Science Biology at University Oldenburg. Thesis: “Lightfleck-usage by epiphytes and terrestrial plants in a tropical understorey